My Amazon store has stopped syncing orders into ReadyCloud. How do I resolve this?
If your Amazon orders have suddenly stopped syncing into ReadyCloud and ReadyShipper, you will need to renew ReadyCloud's developer access in your Amazon Seller Central account.
The Amazon MWS annual access renewal program has the following new policies:
- Starting one month before the expiration date, sellers will receive weekly email reminders and Seller Central notifications to take action. Sellers are required to review their expiring developer authorization(s) in Seller Central, and either renew or revoke the authorizations. If sellers do not take action the authorization token will be deactivated on the expiration date.
- When an authorization expires, the authorization token is deactivated but not invalidated. This means that a seller can renew an expired authorization which will reinstate the developer access. The developer will use the existing authorization token.
- Seller renewal of an authorization resets the expiration date to one year from the date of renewal.
Steps to resolve:
- Log in to your Amazon Seller Central account and navigate to the Manage your apps page. If you are unable to access this page, it means you do not have store owner access, please contact the owner of the Amazon store.
- Once on the Manage your apps page, scroll down until you see an entry with a Developer name of ReadyCloud. Verify the Developer ID under ReadyCloud is 019470398758.
- Under the Authorization date column, it should show Expired in red text. Under the Actions column, click the Enable button.
- The next page will ask you to confirm the Developer's Name and Developer ID. Click the Next button.
- The next page will ask you to confirm that you want to allow ReadyCloud to access Amazon Seller Central.
- The final confirmation page will show your Seller ID, Marketplace ID, and MWS Auth Token. You can close this window.
- Within 15-60 minutes, you will see your missing Amazon orders sync into ReadyCloud. You can check the Orders tab in your ReadyCloud dashboard to verify your Amazon orders have started to sync back into ReadyCloud.