How do I get my UPS Negotiated Rates to show in ReadyShipper Pro?
There are two steps that need to be completed in order for your negotiated UPS rates to show in ReadyShipper Pro under the Rates tab when viewing an order.
- On the left sidebar, navigate to Settings --> Shipper Accounts.
- Select your UPS Account from the list in the middle.
- Make sure your Customer Classification drop-down is set to Wholesale. By default, it is usually set to Retail.
- Scroll down to the very bottom on the right-hand side. You should see text that says "Account is not enabled for negotiated rates". Click the Enable button to the right.
If the text in Step 4 already says "Account is enabled for negotiated rates" and you've completed Step 3 above and you are still not seeing your UPS negotiated rates, please try removing and re-adding your UPS account from ReadyShipper Pro and then start back at Step 1. When re-adding your UPS account, be sure to fill out the Title field "Mr. or Mrs., etc" or else it will not let you proceed.
If you run into any errors while trying to re-add your account, you may need to contact your UPS representative as there may be a fraud hold or temporary 24-hour lockout on your UPS account.
- Depending on if AIA has ever been enabled before in the ReadyShipper Pro, there are two possibilities
- In some cases, you may just be able to click the Already Eligible button in the pop-up window to activate your negotiated rates:
- If the above does not work, please locate a recent UPS invoice from the past 60 days and fill out the 4 fields in the pop-up window asking for the Invoice No, Date, Amount, and Control ID and then click the Submit button as shown below.
If you run into any errors while trying to enable AIA, please double check you have entered all of your invoice information correctly in the format shown in the window. If you cannot locate a paper/mailed UPS invoice, you can also log in to your UPS Online account and download a PDF copy from the Billing Center.
If you run into any errors while trying to activate AIA this way, you may need to contact your UPS representative as there may be a fraud hold or temporary 24-hour lockout on your UPS account