[Shopify] How does the API Update on July 2nd, 2020 affect me?
On July 2nd, 2020 Shopify made an update to their API that may cause issues with some Shopify stores, specifically stores that have an order volume of more than 50/day. To remedy this, you will need to complete two tasks:
- Download the latest version of ReadyShipper Pro v7.6.9. You can download ReadyShipper Pro v7.6.9 for macOS or Windows on our ReadyShipper Pro page.
- You will also want to make sure your Private App settings for ReadyShipper Pro have been updated in your Shopify store admin.
- To do this, click Apps on the left sidebar. Scroll all the way down until you see a link that says Manage Private Apps.
- On the next page, select the Private App that you are using in ReadyShipper Pro.
- The next page will show several settings that will need to be updated.
- Please refer to this screenshot and make sure your settings match exactly what is shown.
You should now be able to import and update orders to Shopify without any issue. If you are still having problems, please reach out to support at 877-818-7447 ext. 2.