How do I use Zapier with ReadyCloud Suite?
Table Of Contents
- What is Zapier?
- How does Zapier work with ReadyCloud Suite?
- How do I connect ReadyCloud Suite to Zapier?
- How do I make a Zap?
What is Zapier?
Save time when you move info automatically between ReadyCloud Suite and 1,500+ web app - powered by Zapier.
The future is now! Automate repetitive tasks by setting up triggers in one app to automatically complete actions in another. With the Zapier integration, you can connect ReadyCloud Suite with 1,500+ apps, for automated workflows such as:
- Update Google Sheets when a new order is created in ReadyCloud Suite
- Request feedback through SurveyMonkey when an order is fulfilled in ReadyCloud Suite
How does Zapier work with ReadyCloud Suite?
Each Zap consists of a Trigger in one app that automatically creates an Action in another. To get you started, we've done some heavy lifting and created pre-made Zaps that connect ReadyCloud Suite with some other apps you may already be using. You can also get creative and make your own Zaps too!
Set up Triggers in ReadyCloud Suite to automate repetitive tasks elsewhere. You can automate an Action in another app whenever one fo the below Triggers occurs in ReadyCloud Suite.
- New Order - Triggers when an order is created in ReadyCloud Suite
- New Contact - Triggers when a contact is created in ReadyCloud Suite
- New Contact Note - Triggers when a new note is added to a contact in ReadyCloud Suite
- New Member Event - Triggers when an event is added to your calendar in ReadyCloud Suite
Automate the below Actions in ReadyClooud Suite when an event occurs in another app
- Find and/or Create Order - Creates a new order in ReadyCloud Suite
- Find and/or Create Contact - Creates a new contact in ReadyCloud Suite
- Create Contact Note - Creates a new note for a contact in ReadyCloud Suite
- Create Member Event - Creates an event and adds it to your calendar in ReadyCloud Suite
How do I connect ReadyCloud Suite to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account, or create a new account.
- From the Home page, navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for ReadyCloud Suite.
- Use your credentials to connect ReadyCloud Suite to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with ReadyCloud Suite and Zapier! Explore ideas.
Note: There are limits on the number of Zaps you can set up based on your Zapier pricing plan. Zapier's Free plan starts with 5 Zaps, but plans range up to 125 Zaps on their Professional Plus plan.
How do I make a Zap?
Zaps are broken down into steps. Normally, there are just two: one Trigger and one Action. You can build more complicated Zaps if you have an upgraded account with Zapier. Please visit our ReadyCloud Suite Demos page for several full-walk through videos demonstrating how to create your own Zaps.