How do I ship UPS Mail Innovations shipments?
- First, you will need to contact your UPS account representative and verify that you have Mail Innovations enabled on your UPS account.
- Second, you will need to find your Mail Innovations Cost Center Code. Your UPS account representative should be able to provide you with this.
- You will want to enter this code into ReadyShipper X under Settings --> Shipper Accounts --> UPS --> Cost Center Code.
- You then have the options of choosing a default USPS endorsement or you can leave the field blank and set it on an order-by-order basis:
For domestic UPS Mail Innovations shipments, the following USPS Endorsements are available:
- Address Service Requested
- Change Service Requested
- Forwarding Service Requested
- No Endorsement
The above USPS Endorsements are available when using the Expedited Mail Innovations service with one of the following package types:
- BPM Parcels
- Media Mail
- Parcel Post
- When using Expedited Mail Innovations with BPM Flat or Standard Flat packaging, no USPS endorsements are supported.
- The domestic Priority Mail and First Class Mail Innovations services do not require USPS endorsements.
- None of the UPS Mail Innovations international services support USPS endorsements.