I am receiving a Java heap space error. How do I fix this?
This usually indicates that Windows has not allocated enough memory (RAM) to ReadyShipper Pro. Please follow the steps below to allocate more memory to ReadyShipper Pro.
- Shutdown ReadyShipper Pro.
- Click on the Start button. Type Configure Java into the search box and press Enter.
- Select the Java tab. Inside the Java tab, click on the View button.
- Double click on the Runtime Parameters column, enter -Xmx2048m and click the OK button.
- Click Apply button and then click on the"OK button.
- Start ReadyShipper Pro.