How do I charge my customers for return shipping?
- To charge your customers for return shipping, you will first need to make sure you have set up a payment processor using Bolt or Square.
- Once that is complete, you will want to go to Settings and then click Payments on the left sidebar.
- There are two ways to charge your customers for return shipping. You can either charge them a flat rate or have the carrier calculate the cost of the shipping label.
- You can also adjust the final amount they are charged by either a percentage or a dollar amount.
- Finally, make sure you have the correct payment processor selected.