How do I add additional users or team members?
It is very easy to add additional users or team members to your ReadyCloud account. Please follow the steps below:
- Log into your ReadyCloud account. You must be an "Administrator" user to invite new Team Members.
- Once logged in, navigate to the Team tab in your User Settings or simply click here.
- To the right of the Team Members heading, click the Invite New Team Member link:
- The Invite New Team Member window will open. Please fill out the Email, First Name, and Last Name of the person you would like to add as a new user and then click the Send button:
- You will now see the user listed under your Team Members with a Type of "Pending Invite":
- The user you invited will need to check their email. They should have received an "Invite to collaborate on www.readycloud.com" email:
- Once they click the Accept Invitation button, they will be taken to a web page where they will need to create a password for their new ReadyCloud account:
- After the user enters their password and clicks the Accept button, they will need to click the Continue button to confirm. They will be automatically logged in and can immediately start using your ReadyCloud account.
- Under the Team tab in your User Settings, you will now see their user type updated to Team Member. If you wish to update the user to have administrator privileges in your ReadyCloud account, simply click the ". . ." to the right of their name and select Make Admin: