How do I enable FedEx One Rate pricing?
1. Enabling FedEx One Rate
In ReadyShipper X, click the Settings icon at the top right corner of the window. Next:
- In the Settings window, select Shipper Accounts on the left sidebar.
- In your list of Shipper Accounts, select your FedEx account.
- On the right-hand side, scroll down until you see the Settings and Defaults section.
- Locate "Default FedEx One Rate" and switch the toggle to the blue ON position.
2. Using FedEx One Rate
In ReadyShipper X, select an order then open the Quick Options in the View Inspector on the right. Review the following options:
- Ship Type: Select a FedEx Express shipping method (for example FedEx 2 Day).
- Package Type: You cannot select "Your Packaging", you must use FedEx packaging.
- Packaging: This field should be blank.
Note: Based on your contract with FedEx, One Rate may only apply to specific FedEx Express shipping methods.